Today's customers demand applications that deliver hyper-connectivity, extreme personalization, and real-time customizations. These expectations are transforming the application development landscape and, also, how organizations choose their IT partners. With emerging technology trends like — packaged solutions, SMAC (social, mobile, analytics, and cloud) technologies, open source tools and automation, developing pure-play applications is a thing of the past. Organizations want IT partners who can co-create systems and engage with them as strategic business partners to help them enhance business value. Application Development practice understands business needs and delivers next-gen applications to meet requirements, enabling you to race ahead of the competition. Besides leveraging emerging technologies, we help you keep pace with new trends and achieve dynamic business objectives such as:
- Higher and faster business value with business-driven IT and application development using Agile and DevOps
- Technology excellence through automation, continuous delivery, application modernization
- Enhanced cost optimization through reduced cost and improved quality
Agile helps address growing business demands by rapidly delivering business value through IT applications. We help you execute agile projects and deliver high-quality applications cost-effectively.
DevOps - Improve speed, quality, and reliability of applications using DevOps. It encompasses technology innovation for no-touch automation along with progressive transformation of people and process to help you accelerate DevOps adoption.
We help businesses meet the challenge of ongoing software maintenance and support with a range of services designed to substantially lower their maintenance costs and ensure timely response and guaranteed service levels. We bring to each project a strong methodology for application maintenance. We carefully outline service level requirements, customizing our maintenance process for unique client needs.
- Technologies : Nodejs, ASP.Net MVC, SharePoint, WCF, WPF, Web 2.0, Java, Android, Ajax, Adobe XD, Python, Go, Docker
- Architectures : MVC, SOA
- Methodologies : SDLC, Agile, Spiral, RAD
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostGres, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, CouchDB
- Web/App Servers : IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx
- Standards : Web Services, XML, SOAP, REST, eBXML, SWIFT, IFX, ASME, JIS, BIS, KML, JSON, ProtoBuff
- Project Management : MS Project Server, JIRA
- Defect Management : ClearQuest, JIRA
- Testing : Selenium